Secondary Education Certification, Certificate in Business & Computer Information Technology and Social Studies, Immaculata University, Immaculata, PA, July 2009; GPA of 4.0
· Core courses in Education field such as: Educational Psychology, Social Foundations of Education, Reading in the Content Areas, Introduction to Special Education, Lifespan Development (Psychology), Orientation to Teaching, and Field Experience (Student Teaching and Seminar during my 6, 7, and 8th months of teaching during the 2009-2010 school year)
· Information Technology Courses: The Basics of Networking, Multimedia Concepts and Design, 3-D Computer Programming, and Web Design
For Information on the Immaculata University College of Lifelong Learning Certificate Programs click here.
For Information on the PA Department of Education Intern Certificate program click here.
Note that I will have a full level one instructional certificate by June 2010
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Management Decision Making Concentration, George Washington University, Washington, DC, 2001; GPA 3.9
For Information on the GWU School of Business Graduate Programs click here
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Finance Major and History Minor, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, 1994
· Graduated Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6, major GPA of 3.9
· Army ROTC scholarship recipient – trained and mentored cadets while undertaking full course load
· 42 credit hours in Social Studies content areas (History, Psychology, Sociology, and Economics)
For Information on the Georgetown University, the McDonough School of Business, and the GU ROTC program click below.
Georgetown University McDonough School of Business
Georgetown University Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)